|Job Title:||Customer Advocate (2nd shift)|
|Post Date:||Jun 18 2019|
|Detailed Job Description:
Charlotte - Customer Advocate / Customer Call Center
2nd shift - 11am -8pm EST
National Health & Benefits company is seeking an experienced CUSTOMER ADVOCATE ASSOCIATE. Be a part of a fast growing, forward thinking company that truly appreciates their employees! Our clients offers wonderful benefits and great perks. They work hard and have fun doing it. They are all about helping others and working with energetic people.
ADVOCATE: Delivers a caring human touch to our clients and supports our customers in all capacities.
* Outstanding quality customer care experience. Min 2 years of medical/dental work environments.
* Manage incoming customer calls with accuracy and in a timely manner.
* Strong service mentality.
* Critical thinker who has the skills and is comfortable to open conversations to solve problems.
* Self-motivated - strong work ethic.
* MUST have strong knowledge of Word, Excel and Office 365
* Teamplayer, organized, driven by goals, accepts ownership and strives to be an example by being professional.
|Apply to this listing »|