|Job Title:||Medical Claims Processor|
|Post Date:||Sep 3 2019|
|Detailed Job Description:
Charlotte - Medical Claims Processor
National Health & Benefits company is seeking an experienced MEDICAL CLAIMS PROCESSOR. Be a part of a fast growing, forward thinking company that truly appreciates their employees! Our clients offers wonderful benefits and great perks. They work hard and have fun doing it. They are all about helping others and working with energetic people.
* Must have recent processing experience - at least 3 years of hands on processing. (Average of 160 claims in daily production)
* Must have Third-Party Administrator (TPA) or worked for a Health Insurance company.
* Outstanding high quality and legal compliance experience. (97% accuracy or higher)
* Ability to excel and be proactive with helping their clients, physicians, employers, hospitals and insurance companies to move the claims forward.
* Document medical claims by accurately processing / completing forms, reports, logs and records.
* Ability to establish proof of loss via documentation
* Teamplayer, organized, driven by goals, accepts ownership and strives to be an example by being professional.
|Apply to this listing »|