|Job Title:||Inside Account Executive|
|Post Date:||Feb 1 2019|
|Detailed Job Description:
Inside Account Executive Opportunity
Exciting opening available immediately to join a leading distributor in the Baltimore, MD area.
Client was named as one of Americas Best Large Employers by Forbes magazine!
Benefits start just after 30 days of employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Retirement Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Room for growth
- Performance Bonuses
- Generous PTO (sick, vacation, holidays)
- Flexible Spending Plan
Qualified candidates should have:
* Good oral and written communications skills
* High School Diploma or the equivalent is required
* 2+ years inbound/outbound telephone sales or outside sales
* Industrial Supply Industry Experience
* Computer literacy and proficiency with email, various internet browsers and/or the Windows operating system required.
* Knowledge of basic arithmetic and like products and the commercial procurement process is preferred.
* Excellent customer service and sales skills are required.
* The ability to work a varying schedule required.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills are also required.
* Please note: A valid drivers license is required as this position requires daily local travel within branch or market territory. Occasional overnight travel is also required.
The Inside Account Executive will answer inbound calls to sell products.
* Exercises independent judgment to answer inbound calls to sell products.
* Resolves customer product and service issues by providing sales-related solutions utilizing common and alternative sources of information. Consults with other associates to locate the most effective sources of information.
* Provides customer service in accordance with standards to ensure customer satisfaction, account retention, and revenue generation.
* Communicates customer concerns to management to ensure the most effective and lasting problem resolution.
* Builds customer relationships via exceptional levels of service to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
* Works closely with vendors to produce quotes, expedite orders, locate sources for product, and arrange product training.
* Resolves more complex credit and collections issues to enhance customer service.
* Identify and upsell products where applicable to satisfy customer needs.
* Recommend team sales process improvements to drive profitability for each customer order.
* Utilize WEBSOE and Salesforce.com software to increase sales and fuel customer satisfaction.
|Apply to this listing »|