|Job Title:||UAS Assessor - RN/MLTC|
|Location:||Rockland County, NY|
|Hours:||Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm|
|Post Date:||Aug 9 2018|
|Detailed Job Description:
Fast paced and fast growing MLTC based client is hiring multiple RNs and Social Workers!
The role of the UAS Assessor is to be responsible for the assessment and enrollment of new members into the plan in the Rockland County area. You are also responsible for the reassessment of existing members. Nurse Assessors function as a member of the care management team in execution of 6 month care management visit of existing enrollees.
Client offers medical, dental, vision coverage, company paid life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off.
Don't wait -- apply today for immediate consideration!
Required Education, Experience, and Licenses:
* NYS Licensed and currently registered as a Registered Professional Nurse.
* 2 years experience in Managed Care
* UAS specific experience is required
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Knowledge of member assessment procedure.
* Completion of UAS-NY training courses
* Knowledge of member teaching process.
* Knowledge of medication, administration, via oral, IM and SQ.
* Knowledge of medication interactions (drug-drug, drug-food).
* Knowledge of the principles of therapeutic diets.
* Knowledge of infection control practices, aseptic techniques.
* Knowledge of catheter insertion and care.
* Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate information with members of all ages and socioeconomic levels.
|Apply to this listing »|