|Job Title:||Care Manager|
|Hours:||Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm|
|Post Date:||Dec 10 2018|
|Detailed Job Description:
Fast paced and fast growing MLTC based client is hiring multiple clinical professionals.
The Care Manager acts as the sole communicator between member and Plan.
Responsibilities include: reviewing of person centered service plan with
member/members family and coordination of covered and non-covered benefits.
Care Manager is responsible for monthly contact and follow up with the members.
Home visits conducted as necessary.
* Monthly communication with members
* Follow up and respond to identified items requiring attention
* Communication and coordination of member care with members and family
members as well as vendor agencies
* Timely and thorough documentation in members charts
* Participates in weekly team meetings
* Member home visits as necessary
* Other duties as identified as a necessary part of employees role
Client offers medical, dental, vision coverage, company paid life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off.
Don't wait -- apply today for immediate consideration!
* The appropriate background in health care and long term care
* Must have degree in social work or nursing (BSN / MSW)
* RN or MSW (does not need to be licensed social worker)
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Knowledge of member assessment procedure.
* Knowledge of clinical review procedures.
* Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate information with members of
all ages and socioeconomic levels.
* Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to speak effectively with
members and employees of the agency.
|Apply to this listing »|