|Job Title:||HR Analyst|
|Location:||New York, New York 1|
|Post Date:||Jun 13 2018|
|Detailed Job Description:
As part of an enterprise-wide HR and Payroll transformational project, this client rolled out Workday HCM last summer. As part of the second phase of our transformational project, we are looking to better use HR data to help the business make important people decisions.
As part of this effort, we are seeking a contract HR Analyst, Workforce Insights who will compile and design reports, provide internal and external workforce insights using multiple data sources.
The HR Analyst will provide ad hoc reporting and insights on areas such as workforce KPI metrics (talent, retention and succession), workforce planning projections, exit surveys and labor availability/market data. This individual will be a big-picture, strategic thinker and will have the ability to present data in a visual way that is easily digestible for senior leadership.
* Design, produce, and distribute workforce KPI metrics/scorecards to HR Business Partners, HR leadership and MSK leadership.
* Report and analyze HR data to identify workforce insights
* Create, modify reports in Workday and Tableau; using Tableau and other tools for data visualization
* Assist with building out MSK's data dictionary and data inventory
Schedule, 9:00am-5:00pm - Monday through Friday
* Bachelors degree in Business, Market Research, Statistics, Economics or Computer Science or related discipline
* 4+ years experience connecting data (HR, Finance, Market Research or Operations data preferred) to quickly break down objectives into key questions and information requirements
* Ability to create models to provide insights on decisions (trends, correlations, "What ifs") and forecasting.
* Demonstrated experience working with real-world data
* Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
* Previous experience developing compelling fact-based recommendations in written and presentation form using data, graphics, and effective storytelling to communicate insights and implications for decision making
* Excellent excel, tableau and data presentation skills required
* Workday report writing certification preferred; or experience building reports in an HCM software.
*Please note, this is a contract role (6 months with option to extend) and will be based in midtown Manhattan.
|Apply to this listing »|