|Job Title:||Environmental Service Aides - Multiple Shifts!|
|Location:||New York, NY|
|Post Date:||Jul 19 2018|
|Detailed Job Description:
Contract opening for an Environmental Service Aide. Need someone who is flexible. Multiple shifts available with rotating weekends and holidays.
8:00am - 4:00pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
3:00pm - 11:30pm
4:30pm - 12:30am
11:00pm - 7:00am
* Performs standardized procedures for cleaning of all assigned areas within established timeframe by supervisor.
* Follows established Environmental Services policies and procedures and guidelines relevant to the area being cleaned.
* Follows bed tracking workflows when assigned to inpatient room cleaning and ensure response times are within established time frames by supervisor.
Follows seven step cleaning sequence of activities as applicable (i.e. high dust, damp wipe, clean bathroom, remove trash, replenish supplies, clean floors, inspect) to ensure that cleaning work results in expected outcome.Ã?
* Cleans all assigned areas (e.g. inpatient rooms, laboratories, pantries, corridors, staff bathrooms, elevators, stairs, soiled utility room, etc.) within timeframes established by supervisor.
* Completes daily assignments in an efficient manner utilizing for each task the appropriate and departmentally approved equipment and supplies.
* Follows established hospital procedures for handling, containing and disposing of general and infectious waste.
* Removes trash from all assigned areas and replenish liners when applicable using the correct size and type of waste bag.
* Maintains a safe work environment by following safety and infection control guidelines at all times.
* HS Diploma required; Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred
* 1+ years of direct cleaning experience;preferably within a large medical facility
* Excellent communication skills and work ethic
* Ability to work flexible hours
|Apply to this listing »|