|Job Title:||Proposal Writer (RFP's)|
|Location:||New York City|
|Post Date:||Apr 13 2018|
|Detailed Job Description:
Location: This opportunity is with an Asset Management Firm in New York City.
Summary: The RFP (Request for Proposal) Team within Central Marketing Services is responsible for responding to any questionnaires we received from clients.
- Provide general support to the RFP team.
- Complete RFIs/RFPs and due diligence questionnaires.
- Complete and track due diligence questionnaires.
- In coordination with dedicated database administrator, maintain relevant language/data in a central source and update as necessary.
- Communicate with all levels of management to secure necessary commentary and data elements to assist the development of responses to individual or customized questions and requests.
- Respond to various ad hoc requests.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Relevant internship(s) at an investment management firm.
- Desire to pursue a career in investment management.
- Self-starter with the ability to maintain a high standard of accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision.
Required Skills/Working Knowledge of:
- Strong written communications skills (writing samples requested).
- Solid analytical, time management and problem solving skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
|Apply to this listing »|