|Job Title:||Senior Manager, Global Shopper Insights|
|Location:||New York, NY|
|Post Date:||Nov 13 2017|
|Detailed Job Description:
This position supports the Global Shopper Insights function for Color Cosmetics Responsible for providing expertise in Shopper Research/Color Cosmetics to help the company make informed decisions and deliver against critical business objectives. Requires experience in shopper insights and in fundamental insight/ research methodologies (quantitative and qualitative) with a strong understanding of the proper application and interpretation of such techniques.
- Develop shopper insights capabilities in Color Cosmetics globally
- Make methodological and research design recommendations that deliver against business objectives and timelines. - Including responsibility over supplier selection process; ensuring projects are completed in a cost effective, accurate and timely manner
- Influence and impact business results by analyzing, interpreting and communicating insights in an objective, accurate, and high quality manner. Summarizing data analysis into actionable insights that address business objective. Strong presentation skills (both written and in person); must be able to engage a room
- Present learnings and insights as a basis for strategic decision making. Including insights that provide: foundational understanding of the market and shopper in terms of motivations, habits, practices, attitudes, etc
- Leverage resources across multiple industry thought leaders and existing supplier partnerships to address business issues
- Drive continuous improvement of team's current methods, approaches and vendor capabilities adapting with changing business needs to achieve more efficient and better insights
- Build strong partnerships with internal functions including broader Global/ Local CMI teams; Global Trade Marketing ensuring a truly collaborative approach to developing insights and driving agenda through foundational insights and tracking.
BA/BS required, MBA preferred
5+ years Shopper/ Consumer Insight experience preferred
In-depth knowledge of Retail and Beauty industry - Beauty experience highly preferred
Experience translating market trends into retail solutions
Advanced to expert in design and analysis against complex business problems and can adapt according to business issue/ need.
Experience across a broad range of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
Effective communication (written, verbal, presentation)
Thrives in a dynamic & fast paced environment. Adapts quickly in a dynamic organization managing multiple stakeholder needs and evolving priorities. Succeeds in ambiguous situations.
Willing to travel as necessary
|Apply to this listing »|