|Job Title:||UAS Field Case Manager|
|Location:||Lake Success, NY|
|Post Date:||Jun 6 2018|
|Detailed Job Description:
Access Staffing is working with one of the fastest growing and successful Managed Long Term Care Plans on Long Island! This client has an outstanding office environment and a quick interview process/turnaround time! Do you have a passion for working with the geriatric population and enjoy travelling? Don't wait - - apply today!
Multiple openings for Field RNs in NYC and Long Island Area - Nassau, Suffolk, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Bronx, Westchester, NYC, and Queens.
What's in it for you?
* Ability to travel within the NYC Metro area
* Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm hours with flexibility over scheduling your assessments
* Direct Hire / Full Time
* 2 Initial Assessments per day or 3 Reassessments per day
* Mileage Reimbursement
* 2 week training program in New Hyde Park / Work from home/remotely after training.
* Medical, Dental, Vision insurance offered with multiple plan options
* Generous PTO and additional benefits
UAS Field Nurses will be responsible for self-scheduling intake and reassessment visits to determine
MLTC membersÃÃÃÃÂ¢ service needs and continued eligibility as outlined by the NY State Department
of Health. You will also be coordinating with Care Management Team (CMT) and/or MLTC
contract to maintain a high level of efficient and effective individualized Care Management
* Provides community-based training and education for frail population care including self-care techniques and prevention strategies.
* Communicates with home care agencies and CMT to provide feedback regarding homecare issues and performance of Contract Nurses and Aides.
* Completes UAS documentation and enters UAS data into HCS (Health Commerce System, NYS DOH Software).
* Provides member education regarding health issues, medication and plan benefits.
* Minimum of 6 months of direct Uniform Assessment System (UAS-NY) experience.
* Valid NYS RN License from an accredited program
* Minimum of Associate's Degree in Nursing (BSN preferred)
* Knowledge of the community resources for the frail, elderly, and disabled.
* Intermediate ability to use computerized systems such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft
Word, Excel, and to navigate the DOH UAS health care system.
* UAS Certification desired
* Case Management Certification desired
* Bilingual Spanish, Russian, Bengali, or Cantonese/Mandarin strongly preferred.
|Apply to this listing »|