|Job Title:||Licensed Master Social Worker (Bilingual Bengali)|
|Location:||Lake Success, NY|
|Hours:||Monday - Friday|
|Post Date:||Jan 29 2019|
|Detailed Job Description:
Access Staffing is working with one of the fastest growing and successful Managed Long Term Care Plans on Long Island! This client has an outstanding office environment and a quick interview process/turnaround time!
Do you have a passion for working with the geriatric population? Don't wait - - apply today!
Licensed Master Social Workers will work under the general supervision of the Team Managers or Clinical Director and in collaboration of the other members of the MLTC clinical team. You will provide direct support to MLTC members through the delivery of assessments, consultations, education and triage services.
* Delivery of assessments, consultation, education and triage services.
* Uses knowledge of state regulations to assist in the appropriate handling of members issues and problems.
* Will work with members, various providers and internal clinical consultants to perform assessments, develop a personal care service plan and work that plan based upon the members needs.ÃÂ
* Will be expected to coach and mentor less experienced SW Care Managers and to take on special assignments commensurate with experience.
What's in it for you?
* Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm - All in office! No Travelling Required
* Direct Hire / Full Time
* 2 week new hire paid training
* Medical, Dental, Vision insurance offered with multiple plan options
* Generous PTO and additional benefits
* NY - LMSW license is required, LCSW is welcomed
* Masters Degree required
* MLTC, MAP, Long Term Care, or Home Care experience required
* Knowledge of utilization management procedures, mental health and substance abuse community resources and providers.
* Strong organization, time management and communication skills.
* Knowledge and experience in inpatient setting.
* Ability to function independently and as a team member.
* Ability to analyze specific utilization problems, plan and implement solutions that
directly influence quality of care
|Apply to this listing »|