|Job Title:||External Audit Senior/Manager, Insurance (Bermuda)|
|Hours:||Full Time, Perm|
|Post Date:||Aug 27 2013|
|Detailed Job Description:
Audit Senior/Manager - Big 4, Bermuda
$100-125k (tax free) + Bonus + Benefits
including full Relocation Package
THIS POSITION IS IN BERMUDA
Leading global public accounting firm based in Bermuda, seeks bachelors (CPA, CA or ACA accounting qualification a MUST), with 4-7 years external audit experience at a Big 4 accounting firm auditing Insurance and Re-insurance clients; must have supervisory experience leading audit engagements with US SEC and middle market insurance clients. The successful candidate will have high energy, flexibility and an openness to work with some of the most interesting clients domiciled in the third largest insurance and reinsurance market in the world. You will have the opportunity to gain direct client exposure and work on a variety of audit assignments, in a team of like minded people, enhancing your marketability and advancing your career.
- CPA, CA or ACA accountancy certified
- 4-7+ years external audit experience at a Big 4 accounting firm auditing Insurance or Re-insurance clients
- Experience in planning, execution and completion of a variety of audit engagements with multi-location scoping.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and the ability to research and resolve difficult client issues. The role will also involve building, maintaining and growing client relationships.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS.
- Tax Free salaries
- Full relocation to Bermuda, including work permit, travel and relocation costs
- The opportunity to build an international network of professional contacts and work on a variety of clients in offshore locations
- Join a team of like minded certified accountants and enjoy an excellent quality of life, a beautiful climate, beaches and a great social life!
For further information please send Word.doc resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Apply to this listing »|