|Job Title:||Insurance Claims Specialist|
|Location:||Davidson, North Caro|
|Post Date:||Jul 12 2013|
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint or equivalent required.
* Excellent time management, organizational and follow up skills required.
* Understanding of WorkersÃ¢?? Compensation system required.
* Understanding of multi-state laws regarding WorkersÃ¢?? Compensation required.
* Proficiency in database software solutions required.Two years of college or the equivalent work experience required.
* Minimum of three years experience with insurance claims required.
|Detailed Job Description:
The position of Insurance Claims Specialist oversees property or casualty loss insurance claims from inception through closing.
Oversees property or casualty loss insurance claims from inception through closing.
* Ensures each claims investigation occurs by direct contact with associates, supervisors and other witnesses, as appropriate, to collect information regarding incidents and determines if case is compensable.
* Works with the Insurance Claims Manager on all insurance claims (i.e. WorkersÃ¢?? Compensation, General Liability, Auto, Cargo, Cyber, etc).
* Coordinates and administers a variety of activities associated with determining validity, assessing liability and risks, and negotiating monetary settlements for WorkersÃ¢?? Compensation cases involving occupational illness or injury.
* Manages, develops, tracks and reports to Insurance Claims Manager on CFC safety incentive data.
* Develops goals for all locations to reduce risk from all types of claims (i.e. WorkerÃ¢??s Compensation, General Liability, Auto, Cargo, Cyber, etc).
|Apply to this listing »|