|Job Title:||Portfolio Relationship Manager|
|Post Date:||Mar 27 2013|
5 years experience in high-net-worth arena
CFA thru level 2
|Detailed Job Description:
Portfolio Relationship Manager (Must Have MBA and passed through CFA Level 2)
A Portfolio Relationship Manager at our client has the principal responsibility to meet with HNW clients and their Financial Advisors / CPAâ??s on a regular basis to develop Intelligently Personalized (â?¢) separately managed portfolios uniquely tailored to each clientâ??s objectives. This role requires extensive interpersonal skills as well as finance and investment skills. The successful candidate will have a true desire to communicate with clients about their asset allocation, portfolio holdings and the macro economy. This position will first be located in our NYC office.
- Develop the right asset allocation for each client consistent with their investment objectives and risk tolerance
- Design the portfolio using individual stocks, bonds and funds, provided based on a separate research function. This position is not a stock analyst position.
- Perform regular trading responsibilities for each client portfolio
- Develop investment recommendations for clients when changes are required.
- Review client asset allocations quarterly, stock holdings and discuss with each client the performance of their portfolio
- Understand the individual stock and bond research information provided by the research team so as to know each company included in client portfolios.
- Prepare quarterly investment reports for client presentations
- Work on a team with associates to process and manage all aspects of each clients account.
- Meet with prospective new clients and our Sales Consultants to win new clients
Meet with existing clients on a regular basis to make in person presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to regularly communicate with HNW clients and their advisors.
- Requires an MBA in Finance or Economics and 5 + years of experience in handling HNW client relationships.
- Interact regularly with the Financial Advisors.
- Passed at least 2 parts or all of the CFA exam.
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of finance and investments
- Detail oriented and the ability to multitask, often unsupervised
- Experience building investment models; and making group presentations.
- Discretion with handling confidential documents and information
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Working knowledge of advanced Excel functions
- The ability to develop business relationships, both within and outside of the organization
|Apply to this listing »|