|Job Title:||Machinist / Fabricator|
|Post Date:||Jan 17 2013|
|Salary:||$25.00-$27.00 Per Hour|
* Experience utilizing vertical end mill, lathe, surface grinding and other machine shop equipment
* Ability to machine parts from drawings
* Sheet metal experience is desired
* Ability to conceive/design and build mechanical fixtures and assemblies for use in a manufacturing environment is desired
* Programming machines using existing controls, G code and/or Mastercam, preferred
|Detailed Job Description:
A leading Long Island manufacturing firm located in the Melville area is in need of a Machinist / Fabricator for an immediate permanent opportunity.
Job Title: Machinist / Fabricator
Location: Melville, NY
Salary: $25/hr to $27/hr
Responsible for setting up and operating machine tools such as lathes and milling machines to support production demands.
* Set up and operate conventional, special-purpose machines to fabricate various parts
* Fits and assembles parts, as needed
* Applying knowledge of machine shop theory and procedures, shop mathematics, machinability of materials and layout techniques
* Reads job order for product specifications and determines sequence of operations
* Observes operation of machine and verifies conformance to specifications
Interested candidates please send resume to Ken at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call Ken at 631-870-1319.
|Apply to this listing »|